[xmonad] Visual indication of minimized windows

Eyal Erez oneself at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 19:20:16 UTC 2024

Hi,

I've recently added XMonad.Actions.Minimize/XMonad.Layout.Minimize to my
setup and I like it a lot. My only issue is that I would love it if there
was some visual queue that the workspace contains minimized windows.
Currently, they just disappear and I need to remember where they exist.

Is there some way to show that? I'm also using polybar if that helps.

Thank you,

--
*Eyal Erez <**oneself at gmail.com* <oneself at gmail.com>*>*

There are 10 types of people, those who know binary and those who don't.