[xmonad] Fwd: [geekosaur/xmonad-contrib] Run failed: Packdeps - master (0e2d3c1)

Tomas Janousek tomi at nomi.cz
Mon Sep 18 09:07:01 UTC 2023

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 18, 2023 at 07:07:44AM +0200, Tony Zorman wrote:
>Oh, that's good to know; thanks! I was successful with
>
>    cabal build --constraint="bytestring ==0.12.0.2"
>
>so I guess we can also just bump the `bytestring' dependency.

Let's do this then. Ideally this should be tested by the CI but it's not
worth the effort—it will eventually be tested when bytestring 0.12 ships
with a version of GHC that we add to the Matrix. And it's unlikely we'll
break compatibility in the meantime.

--
Tomáš "liskin" ("Pivník") Janoušek, https://lisk.in/