[xmonad] Filter out NSP ?

Erica e.a.gebhart at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 16:11:52 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

I know this is an old overdone question.  I've had it working in most spots
over the years,
But I have it on my workspace gridselect and I'm not sure when it
reappeared.
I've redone my workspaces and topics and NSP has become annoying.

My haskell has gotten rusty and I just can't remember what I need.  I have
this,
using my topic space names.   The list is the topic workspaces which
actually exist
plus any extras. Which includes NSP.

I'd like to eliminate the NSP workspace from my list.  Here is my code.

wsgrid = withWindowSet $ \w -> do
    let wss = W.workspaces w
        usednames = map W.tag $  wss
        newnames = filter (\used -> (show used `notElem` (map show
myTopicNames))) usednames
    gridselect workspaceGsConfig (map (\x -> (x,x)) (myTopicNames ++
newnames))

I think I need to go do some haskell challenges and get my fu back.

Thank you for any help.

Erica