[xmonad] Hopefully Very Simple Question

Platon Pronko platon7pronko at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 10:11:43 UTC 2022

Hi!

Interestingly my dialogs already center on screen automatically, even though I use standard doFloat. I suppose this is related to the window hints that different applications and DEs provide (I'm using XFCE).

Anyway, can also recommend using doRectFloat if you want to have even more control over where the floated window will be placed.

--
Best regards,
Platon Pronko