[xmonad] xmonad next active workspace

Platon Pronko platon7pronko at gmail.com
Sat May 22 11:16:57 UTC 2021

Hi!

You'll have to write some code to achieve this. You can use findWorkspace function from Xmonad.Actions.CycleWS as a stepping stone:

https://hackage.haskell.org/package/xmonad-contrib-0.16/docs/XMonad-Actions-CycleWS.html#v:findWorkspace

It takes a workspace predicate as its third argument, so you can filter only those workspaces that are needed (1,4,9).

Look at the source code for `nextWS` function and source code of functions that are called by it.

Best regards,
Platon Pronko