[xmonad] Full-screen messes up tabs on google chrome

Eyal Erez oneself at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 15:43:19 UTC 2021

Hi,

I've started encountering a strange issue with xmonad and google chrome.
After a full-screen chrome (e.g. by watching a youtube video and hitting
"f"), the top part of chrome goes behind xmobar.  If I make a layout change
or open another window or app then it pops back into place, but this is a
little bit annoying.  I have some screenshots to try and illustrate this
issue:

During full-screen: https://ibb.co/z4hjC31
Before full-screen: https://ibb.co/TPPgRVS
After full-screen: https://ibb.co/Y2vK1Xq

Is it my setup that's the problem? Is there any way to fix it?  My config
file as available here: https://controlc.com/09924e80

Thank you

--
There are 10 types of people, those who know binary and those who don't.