[xmonad] Different xmonad configs?

Solid soliditsallgood at mailbox.org
Wed Dec 15 20:11:43 UTC 2021

On Wed, Dec 15 2021 14:57, Brandon Allbery wrote:
> There's no built-in mechanism for it, and one might be difficult to
> add these days because of how the cabal and stack-based setups work.

Indeed, I think the main problem lies here; especially since we're now
providing more or less frictionless (i.e., no build script necessary)
stack support out of the box.  A `--file` option that only makes sense
in case of a specific setup would feel a bit unsatisfying (at least to
me).

Though, I would imagine something like this shouldn't be too difficult
to hack together via a shell-script wrapper.