[xmonad] compiling with -O2 optimization

Brent Yorgey byorgey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 01:56:02 UTC 2020

I doubt it makes much difference.  The amount of computation xmonad is
doing is relatively small, so optimizations shouldn't make much noticeable
difference.  On the other hand it very well may increase compile times
(i.e. how long you have to wait after hitting mod-q to do a hot reload).

Disclaimer: I am not a Haskell performance expert.

-Brent