[xmonad] Opera Browser Window Borders Missing

Eyal Erez oneself at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 10:05:59 UTC 2020

Hi,

I have my active and inactive window borders set to orange and grey
respectively.  This works well for all windows.  However, I've recently
installed the Opera browser, and for some reason, the borders are not
coming up at all.  They seem transparent -- meaning, there's a gap between
the Opera window and other windows, the edge of the screen, and xmobar on
all sides.  I seem to remember that this happened for Chrome as well, until
I set "Use system title bar and borders" to on in the settings.  I haven't
been able to find something similar for Opera.

Is there anyway to fix this?  Thank you

--
There are 10 types of people, those who know binary and those who don't.