[xmonad] Single Monitor with Multiple Workspaces

Eyal Erez oneself at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 12:44:29 UTC 2020

Hi,

I used to have two monitors and I loved xmonad's ability to switch which
workspace was visible on each.  That allowed me to set up multiple windows
in a workspace and then pop them all in and out as needed.  I've since
replaced them with a single ultra-wide monitor.  I thought it would be
amazing, if I can pop in two workspaces side by side on the same monitor
and control each independently as if they were on two monitors.  Could
something like that be possible?

--
*Eyal Erez <**oneself at gmail.com* <oneself at gmail.com>*>*

There are 10 types of people, those who know binary and those who don't.