[xmonad] xmonad monitor resolution

Dave Macias davama at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 18:07:42 UTC 2017

I had the exact same issue on my laptop two weeks ago. I thought it was
because i had broken xorg (fixed now). But the serial state file would make
sense since i sync my ~/.xmonad/ folder between work comp (1680x1050) and
personal laptop (1920x1080). Need to get back into my laptop and deleting
the state file and see what happens.

will report back...
thanks