[xmonad] urxvt slow rendering

Anthony Brice anthonybrice at lateachiever.com
Wed Mar 8 02:46:02 UTC 2017

I had a similar problem with urxvt while running xmonad where urxvt would
often not render the last line of output until the terminal received some
input.  It turned out I had compton configured incorrectly. I needed to add
the flag --xrender-sync. I don't know if that's your exact problem, but I
hope it helps.