[xmonad] Not inheriting default Keybindings

Dave Macias davama at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 13:46:10 UTC 2017

Hello everyone

been using xmonad for about 2 years now and it's great!
something that was mention resently on another mail was something about
"default keybindings being inherited or overwritten"

That is actually what happens with my xmonad.hs. I have to manually code
every default keybinding for them to work.

It would be nice to shrink the xmonad.hs file by inheriting the default
keybindings but i have no clue what to change. Im assuming my issue is in
'main' or 'defaults'. I tested mod+shift+enter which should run
'myTerminal' but it does not :(

Here is a snippet of the config. Note that i pass 'hostname' down for
perHost keybindings.

http://pastebin.com/Msec53xJ

Thank you for the assistance

-dave