[xmonad] dual monitor

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 21:16:34 UTC 2017

You don't need to add keybindings, they are default. I assume this means
you have been using the bad "example config" that overrides every possible
setting with the defaults from some particular version instead of
inheriting the defaults, and will need to be extremely careful about xmonad
upgrades because your config won't magically rewrite itself to be
compatible. (I think mod-shift-space is the one that will bite you in 0.13.)

I *think* you are talking about
https://wiki.haskell.org/Xmonad/Frequently_asked_questions#Replacing_greedyView_with_view