[xmonad] Xmonad and multiple screens

Yuriy Halytskyy yuriy.halytskyy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 21:43:45 UTC 2016

It is not that xmonad does not see the screen, I can move floating windows
to it. It could be xorg.conf problem but xrandr works OK, and everything I
read says xinerama is an "old" way of doing things.

Is it possible to tell xmonad explicitly about my screen arrangement in the
config bypassing xinerama? Or at least set LD_PRELOAD for it, as the
command launches ~/.xmonad/xmonad-x86_64-linux so variable setting does not
work. At the moment I use /etc/ld.so.preload which is terrible.