[xmonad] google code issues

Tomas Janousek tomi at nomi.cz
Wed Jan 27 18:15:42 UTC 2016

Hi all,

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 02:22:04PM -0400, Brandon Allbery wrote:
> xmonad and xmonad-contrib repos added; aavogt and byorgey added as
> maintainers, I presume others will be needed/wanted. (I may go hunting for
> github ids of people already listed on xmonad.org)

Could someone please push a notice to the old darcs repos saying they are
abandoned?

I've been doing darcs pulls on a semi-monthly basis for the last 6 years and
it took me a few months to realize that “No remote patches to pull in!”
means the code was moved instead of xmonad finally being perfect and needing
no further changes whatsoever. :-)

In the unlikely event I'm not alone, it may help someone realize this sooner.
Thanks.

--
Tomáš Janoušek, a.k.a. Pivník, a.k.a. Liskni_si, http://work.lisk.in/