[xmonad] Yet another fullscreen thread...

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 14:22:27 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 2:05 AM, Bogdan Sinitsyn <bogdan.sinitsyn at gmail.com>
wrote:

> If we remove the border before sending any full-screen message to layout,
> we
> don't need to adjust the position and size because layout will calculate
> window size after we remove border.

We are supposed to guess beforehand that a normal window that gets
fullscreened (this is the case that requires the handleEventHook) needs its
border removed? Or that we should do so after it is removed from the tile
but before we receive the message telling us to remove it from the tile and
fullscreen it?

I'm really not sure what window model you are using, but it doesn't seem to
be X11's.