[xmonad] Multiple threads

Ernesto Rodriguez neto at netowork.me
Sat Nov 21 22:29:28 UTC 2015

Oh well, thank you for the reply :) I am trying to do some networking stuff
in the X Monad. Do you think there is some workaround such that I do the
networking in an additional thread and then when it is done I fire some X11
event that XMonad can be programed to handle and then it can read the data
recovered from the network and display it?

Thanks

--
Ernesto Rodriguez

Masters Student