[xmonad] New release to go with 7.10.2

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 12:26:42 UTC 2015

It's been a while since the last one, so a good release announcement
with highlights would be great.

I also recall talk about updating sample config to mention use of the
Prompt module instead of dmenu. That sounds like a great thing to do.
I use shellPrompt instead of dmenu myself, and I know others use it
for SSH, man pages, window-search, password management, etc. So, we
could start by including a nice and concise sample config with the
release announcement that only needs xmobar in addition to xmonad and
xmonad-contrib and uses shellPrompt as the launcher. It's important to
use EZConfig in the example, in order to keep it short.

Also, let's collect different prompt configs and highlight those as
well.

I can assist with the release announcement, if needed.