[xmonad] [patch]

Daniel Wagner daniel at wagner-home.com
Mon May 18 00:22:48 UTC 2015

Hi François,

Thanks for the patch. It makes me a little nervous, though; it seems to be
adding something to GSConfig that doesn't really belong there. Have you
considered making this into a function that takes a GSConfig Window and
turns it into a GSConfig (Window, String) or similar instead? Then none of
the core data structures would need to be changed.

~d