[xmonad] RFC: XMonad.Prompt.ConfirmPrompt module

Peter Jones mlists at pmade.com
Thu Mar 12 20:33:28 UTC 2015

Michael Sloan <mgsloan at gmail.com> writes:
> I think we could see a revitalization of XMonad if such barriers to
> contribution are lowered.  I would certainly be more likely to
> contribute patches.

I just submitted my first patch and I can say that Darcs didn't cause me
any issues.

There's been a lot of talk about code review system but what are we
using right now for XMonad?  I can say that I certainly don't like the
idea of submitting patches to a mailing list.  I have no idea if the
patches I've submitted have been seen or will fall off the fold as new
messages come in.

--
Peter Jones, Founder, Devalot.com
Defending the honor of good code