[xmonad] RFC: XMonad.Prompt.ConfirmPrompt module

Alexander Sulfrian alexander at sulfrian.net
Thu Mar 12 19:40:03 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-03-12 at 13:05 -0600, Carlos López-Camey wrote:
> However, there is no reason why there shouldn't be any git mirrors :)
> In fact, i tried doing that in the past. but I don't know if there's a
> solution to maintain git and darcs synced..

Currently I have a git mirror of xmonad[1] (because I am too lazy to get
the sources from darcs). It is using a darcs clone on the server and a
ruby script (darcs-to-git[2]) to synchronize the incoming changes to the
git repository.

Most of the times it works without problems only sometimes the darcs
clone does not refresh and I have to start from scratch (but thats maybe
because I do not know how to use darcs correctly).

Alex

1: http://git.animux.de/xmonad/
2: https://github.com/purcell/darcs-to-git