[xmonad] RFC: XMonad.Prompt.ConfirmPrompt module

Carsten Mattner carstenmattner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 18:24:52 UTC 2015

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 6:37 PM, Brandon Allbery <allbery.b at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 1:21 PM, Peter Jones <mlists at pmade.com> wrote:
>>
>> Carsten Mattner <carstenmattner at gmail.com>
>> writes:
>> > If a migration happens it should host the git repo on git.haskell.org,
>> > googlecode.com (where the issue tracker is) and wherever else,
>>
>> Looks like the issue tracker will need to move somewhere too:
>>

>> http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/03/google-to-close-google-code-open-source-project-hosting/
>

> Yep, just saw that and was drafting a "we need to move everything soonish"
> message....

I say move to git.haskell.org and phabricator.haskell.org as the primary place
as github refuses to fix their code review system. Github's systems works
enough to seem nice but falls down if you actually review code:

1. no patch history
2. horrendous comment system in reviews
3. new comments as replies to previous ones are hidden and hard to find
if you don't manually look for them in the code comments

I don't want to be direct, but github's code review and comment system
is superbad.