[xmonad] [xmonad-contrib] Patch to add messages IncSpacing/SetSpacing to the Spacing modifier for dynamic adjustment

Anton Pirogov anton.pirogov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 20:25:40 UTC 2015

Thanks!

As you seem to be someone who can include patches.. Could you tell me, what
is about my WallpaperSetter Hook? It it rejected? If yes, for which reason
exactly? Is it because it relies on external tools? (but so does also for
example Util.Dmenu and imagemagick is a quite "standard" tool in my
opinion). I think it is a generally useful addition and there is some
concrete fixable problem with it I am not aware of I could work on it.

Regards,
Anton