[xmonad] darcs patch: Updated layout, a new layout modifier and other updates.

Anders Engström ankaan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 18:40:51 UTC 2015

Hello. Here is are some new modules and updates to my old ones. It is
somewhat old code that I never got around to posting to the repository.

I created a new layout modifier that works similar to avoidStruts, but for
floating windows. Useful for those pesky applications that use separate
windows for selecting tools. (Old gimp, dia, etc.) Place the tool-window
somewhere off to an edge of the screen and make all other windows avoid it.

My old X.L.LayoutBuilder now also handles overlapping regions and
X.A.FloatSnap can be configured to be more robust using X.A.AfterDrag.

/Anders Engström