[xmonad] [xmonad-contrib] Patch to add messages IncSpacing/SetSpacing to the Spacing modifier for dynamic adjustment

Anton Pirogov anton.pirogov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 08:36:28 UTC 2015

Hi Adam,

thank you for your suggestions! Indeed I didn't need those instances and I
changed the message to your more flexible idea!

I don't know what is the right way to do it here and with darcs in general,
I used "darcs obliterate --last 1" and recorded a new patch. Here is the
updated patch, I hope it is ok now.

Regards,
Anton