[xmonad] upstream version. (was "Vanilla Xmonad distribution")

Carlos López-Camey c.lopez at kmels.net
Sun Mar 1 17:30:14 UTC 2015

> On Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 10:43 AM, Carlos López-Camey <c.lopez at kmels.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Alexander, latest xmonad is version is 0.12 which was released quite a while ago, it's strange Mint didn't pick the latest.
>

> Um, no. 0.11 is latest; 0.12 is unreleased darcs version (admittedly we're overdue for a release...).

Oh, yes.. i didn't check the page. I've been too much in the java
world using the snapshot descriptor, it would be cool if we had such a
thing in xmonad in where 0.12 would be release notation for example
and 0.12.5 would be upstream notation, and a preparation for 0.13.
0.12.5 is released as 0.13 and the darcs version is updated to 0.13.5
and so forth.. I attach the patches in case this resonates with you.