[xmonad] Focus chrome window after changing workspace

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 13:14:51 UTC 2015

Assuming you're not overriding logHook (or are doing it properly which
sadly many do not), you can just import XMonad.Hooks.EWMHDesktops and apply
the ewmh combinator to your config record.

If you're using the bad configuration that too many people point to as a
"default" (the big one that overrides literally everything with defaults
from a particular version) then there may not be any easy way to do it.
That config was never a good idea, for all its popularity; it's a leftover
from pre-0.5's hardcoded config.