[xmonad] Transparent Border with Chrome Beta/Unstable

Eyal Erez oneself at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 19:06:24 UTC 2015

This is finally fixed.

I noticed a new (I think) option on the Chrome settings called "Use system
title bar and borders".
Checking this makes xmonad window borders work correctly again.

--
*Eyal Erez <**oneself at gmail.com* <oneself at gmail.com>*>*

There are 10 types of people, those who know binary and those who don't.