[xmonad] Issue 588 in xmonad: xmonad --restart doesn't seem to work

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Jan 29 21:38:24 UTC 2015

Comment #9 on issue 588 by tmartin.... at gmail.com: xmonad --restart doesn't
seem to work
https://code.google.com/p/xmonad/issues/detail?id=588

I now understand how xmonad is meant to behave and it makes a lot more
sense.  Where it leaves me is with the possibility that there is something
in my xmonad.hs that is preventing it from responding to XMONAD_RESTART.  I
have absolutely no idea what that might be.  I've tried commenting out my
override on mod-q but as expected it made no difference - if running xmonad
--restart at the command line doesn't work then it's unlikely to work in
xmonad-arch-os.

So I'm baffled by the fault, but better informed on how xmonad works.

Attachments:
	xmonad.hs  21.5 KB