[xmonad] Issue 588 in xmonad: xmonad --restart doesn't seem to work

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Jan 25 23:23:37 UTC 2015

Comment #7 on issue 588 by tmartin.... at gmail.com: xmonad --restart doesn't
seem to work
https://code.google.com/p/xmonad/issues/detail?id=588

Thanks for clarifying the principle, Daniel.  I've downloaded the source
for 0.11 via cabal and could not find any other reference to XMONAD_RESTART
in the source.  A comparison with the darcs version 0.12 I am running shows
no significant difference AFAICS - looks mostly like a different way of
hooking up C libraries, but I'm out of my depth to be sure.  The only other
reference to args that I can see (after the check for the presence of
--replace) are not tests for presence.