[xmonad] Walking Fullscreen Windows

John Doe spiritofcedar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 02:40:29 UTC 2015

Brandon Allbery <allbery.b at ...> writes:

> On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 3:16 PM, Chris Bell <cwbell-
30IwKtKq/fj2fBVCVOL8/A at public.gmane.org> wrote:I am using the current release
of Xmonad with SmartBorders. When I am
> running an application fullscreen, SmartBorders removes the borders,
> as it should. However, every time the window gains or loses focus, the
> window will grow by a pixel or two. Specifically, the lower right
> corner will extend down and to the right. All UI elements in the
> window follow accordingly.
>

> This is a known issue related to fullscreen floating windows, related to
smartBorders, but we're not sure where it comes from or how to correct it.--
> brandon s allbery kf8nh                               sine nomine
associates

Something has changed in that time?

Because i have same problem. And still work on DWM.

Smartborders not work propetly.

Sorry for my English.