[xmonad] Configure eating of keys based on window class

Jiří Maršíček jiri.marsicek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 14:53:54 UTC 2015

Hi Brandon,

thanks a lot for looking into this.

I am using Citrix ICA Client to connect to remote Windows machine.

I use Super_L key as meta modifier and when I press any key combinations
containing this modifier it is also passed to the Windows session in the
Citrix session resulting in opening the Start menu.

Now as I am thinking about it - maybe it might be enough just to change the
Super_L modifier to something else that Windows do not recognize. Is it
possible to change the keycode of the Win Key to something unused (by using
xmodmap) and then define it as meta key in xmonad?