[xmonad] Code Freeze for v0.12 and Time to Test!

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 10:13:50 UTC 2015

On 21 December 2015 at 22:08, Peter Jones <mlists at pmade.com> wrote:
> Brent Yorgey <byorgey at gmail.com> writes:
> > Is there anything else that needs to happen? e.g. does the website
> > need to be updated?
>
> According to the TODO file this is what we have left:
>
>   * generate, and push website haddocks with xmonad-web/gen-docs.sh
>
>   * update #xmonad topic
>
>   * email announce

Maybe the announcement should end with a list of contributors. We can
begin with the git repos, and for the next release it might make sense
to include tickets as well, but I'm not sure about that. You could run
something like this on all repos and embed a single sorted list:

git log v0.11.. --format="%aN" --reverse \