[xmonad] Preparing for v0.12 Release

Peter Jones mlists at pmade.com
Tue Dec 8 23:45:07 UTC 2015

This is a notice that I'm actively working on the 0.12 release and a
call to action for the xmonad community.

As part of this release I've reformatted the README files as Markdown
for nicer display on both Hackage and GitHub.  I've also created
CHANGES.md files since Hackage supports package change logs.

Please take a moment to review these files, especially the change logs.
Let me know if anything is missing or incorrect.  I believe we should be
able to make a release this week.  That means you don't have much time
to review these files.

  https://github.com/pjones/xmonad/tree/release-0.12

  https://github.com/pjones/xmonad-contrib/tree/release-0.12

Thanks!