[xmonad] New release to go with 7.10.2

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 11:45:58 UTC 2015

On 7 December 2015 at 22:53, Peter Jones <mlists at pmade.com> wrote:
> Brent Yorgey <byorgey at gmail.com> writes:
> > Peter, if you are willing to act as a release manager I think you
> > should just go for it. I am adding you to the xmonad organization
> > on github. Let me know how I can help.
>
> Sounds great.
>
> I'll start working through the release management section of the
> TODO file tomorrow. Once I'm ready, I'll ask for help from people
> that have the appropriate credentials to update resources such as
> xmonad.org, IRC, hackage, etc.

Excellent!

Besides more prominently advertising the use of the built-in prompt
modules (e.g. as a dmenu replacement), what else should be highlighted
in the release notes? It's been a while since the last release, and I
surely don't remember all things worth a mention. So, let's collect
noteworthy items.