[xmonad] Two patches related to XMonad.Prompt

Norbert Zeh nzeh at cs.dal.ca
Wed Aug 12 13:16:40 UTC 2015

Hi Peter,

Sorry for not replying in a timely manner.  My summer has been insanely
busy.  Unfortunately, I cannot offer any particularly helpful comment at
this point either.  The problems you describe are proof that proper testing
would go a long way - my bad.  I'll try to find the time to look at this in
the coming weeks to see what can be done to fix this.  Having said this, I
personally don't use FuzzyMatch in the Shell prompt; for commands, standard
prefix filtering seems to be more effective.  Still, you should of course
be able to use it if you want it.

Cheers,
Norbert