[xmonad] Patch to add new Layout message

Devin Mullins devin.mullins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 18:57:27 UTC 2014

Don't forget to reply-all. I was going to generate one for you, but
code.haskell.org is done, making it difficult. Some other notes I probably
should have mentioned last time:

1. I don't have commit rights to xmonad, so I can't approve.
2. Generally, the community is more conservative about xmonad core -
especially adding new features. When something can be done in contrib
instead, it usually is.
3. And yeah, if you get a chance to install darcs and `darcs get
http://code.haskell.org/xmonad` and `darcs get
http://code.haskell.org/XMonadContrib`, you'll make comitters' lives easier.

Otherwise, looks reasonable. I, too, fall into the same bucket of either 1
or 2 master panes.