[xmonad] Fwd: Patch to add new Layout message

Christian Wills cwills.dev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 04:24:16 UTC 2014

mod-shift-space is even better (too bad EZconfigs broke it for me....will
have to look at that).

toggleMasterPane :: X ()
toggleMasterPane  = do
    flag <- XS.get
    XS.modify(MasterPaneFlag . not . getFlag)
    setLayout $ XMonad.layoutHook myConfig >> pickIncrFun (getFlag flag)

You can probably modify my code snippet as above (replacing myConfig with
whatever you actually called your xmonad config). Untested since setLayout
$ XMonad.layoutHook myConfig is broken for me....