[xmonad] Issue 560 in xmonad: Popup (code completion) window disappears

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Mar 11 19:51:08 UTC 2014

Comment #13 on issue 560 by epirea... at gmail.com: Popup (code completion)
window disappears

Interesting - I had a look at the Jetbrains issue tracker, and there's a
work-around that seems to solve this for me (!):

http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-101072

Basically - start IDEA with -Dide.expansion.hints.enabled=false to avoid
this behavior. There are also some comments that discusses an alternative
way of solving the issue by tweaking the xmonad config.