[xmonad] [xmonad-contrib] XMonad.Prompt.Pass patch

ardumont eniotna.t at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 10:25:54 UTC 2014

Hello,

Here is an amended patch featuring:
- typo fixes in header description (`helloWorld` instead of the right function `passPrompt`,
missing XPConfig instance on the binding example -- thanks OODavo on #irc)
- another prompt `passGeneratePrompt` to generate a password for a given
entry (update already existing entry)
- another prompt `passRemovePrompt` to remove a password for a given entry

I forgot to explicit that all those prompts auto-complete on existing
entries.

Thanks for considering adding this.
Any suggestions on improvments is more than welcome.