[xmonad] Issue 574 in xmonad: Applications stop receiving keyboard events if I type Greek letters in the shell prompt

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Jun 6 19:07:34 UTC 2014

Owner: ----

New issue 574 by anakreon... at gmail.com: Applications stop receiving
keyboard events if I type Greek letters in the shell prompt

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Switch to Greek keyboard
2. Launch sell prompt (modm F3)
3. Type any letter in the prompt

The typed letter does not appear in the prompt. Some times Esc works and
focus returns in an opened X window but the prompt remains visible until I
restart the X session. Other times the behaviour is worse. Opened
applications do not receive keyboard input at all. I can use the mouse and
paste selected text though. Also I can switch to another desktop (modm
1-9). It seems that only letter keys are disabled.

I have attached my XMonad configuration file.

Attachments:
	xmonad.hs  2.0 KB