[xmonad] [xmonad-contrib] XMonad.Prompt.Pass patch

Daniel Schoepe daniel at schoepe.org
Sun Jul 20 13:42:53 UTC 2014

Hi,

I think this is a nice idea, but maybe you should get the list of
passwords from the directory specified by the environment variable
$PASSWORD_STORE_DIR like pass does (falling back to ~/.password-store if
it's empty).

Another idea would be to run `pass ls' and try to remove the
pretty-printing it adds; this would avoid duplicating what pass does for
finding the password directory, but would require assuming
that it will always pretty-print passwords in the same way. Sadly pass
doesn't seem to provide a way to just list the names of the passwords
without any additional formatting.

Best regards,
Daniel