[xmonad] Leak... somewhere... I periodically restart xmonad to recover gobs of swap space

Wirt Wolff wirtwolff at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 00:21:07 UTC 2014

Sorry I came late to the thread. If I read correctly you're using xmobar
0.10 - there's a rather goofy memory leak due to the allocation of colors
in xmobar 0.16 and earlier.

So upgrading to a 0.17 or newer xmobar may solve the problem.

xmobar release notes:

http://projects.haskell.org/xmobar/releases.html

regards,

vav aka Wirt Wolff