[xmonad] xmonad and xhb

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 23:09:01 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 6:02 PM, Erik de Castro Lopo
<mle+hs at mega-nerd.com>wrote:

> I have been researching the possibility of porting xmonad to xhb and
> I have found that it has been discussed numerous times before and
> that there has even been some experimentation:
>
>     http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.haskell.xmonad/13580
>
> but I cannot find any real hard details of how xhb/xmonad would differ
> from xlib/xmonad.
>
> Does anybody have any concrete evidence on this issue?

At one point we had a thing from sjanssen (which I thought we had a ticket
for, but I couldn't find it last time I looked) saying that he had looked
into it and rejected it; he gave no details though, so you might try to
track him down for details. (If he even remembers them at this point.)