[xmonad] Issue 562 in xmonad: Weird XMonad.Shell.Prompt behaviour with held down mouse button

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Jan 6 05:27:11 UTC 2014

Owner: ----

New issue 562 by fuuze... at fuuzetsu.co.uk: Weird XMonad.Shell.Prompt
behaviour with held down mouse button

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Bind the prompt in your xmonad.hs to a key
2. Hold down left mouse button
3. Spawn the prompt and try to use it

I expect the prompt to behave as usual. Instead, when pressing keys such as
return or ESC, I get visible characters instead and the prompt won't close.

xmonad 0.11
Linux misaki 3.12.3-gentoo #2 SMP Sat Dec 7 23:14:57 GMT 2013 i686 Intel(R)
Core(TM)2 Duo CPU L7700 @ 1.80GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

Are you using an xmonad.hs?  Please attach it and the output of "xmonad
--recompile".
The relevant line is
>     [ ((modMask x .|. controlMask, xK_p), shellPrompt defaultXPConfig)

I can't show --recompile as my xmonad config currently doesn't build. Let
me know if you need more info and I'll fix it up and post the output along
with full config.