[xmonad] Adding side tabs to XMonad.Layout.Tabbed

Daniel Wagner daniel at wagner-home.com
Mon Feb 17 20:50:33 UTC 2014

Hi Arjun --

Looks like a nice patch, thanks! From my glance through the code, it
doesn't look like existing configs should break, but you're closer to
the code, so maybe you can make a comment and reassure me that this is
the case.

The names LeftS and RightS are a bit strange -- is there a reason
they're not just Left and Right? Since they seem to be entirely
internal, it's not so critical that we get the names right here, but I
am a bit curious.

I haven't heard any other complaints, and as far as I'm concerned, of
the two mentioned here only back-compat would be a compelling reason not
to apply the patch. So if I hear back about that, and nobody else
complains in the next few days, I'll apply your patch.

~d