[xmonad] tiny config file gives error, please can someone take a quick look at it?

jenia.ivlev jenia.ivlev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 16:40:02 UTC 2014

Hello.

I want to use xmobar and to switch "alt" with "super" key for xmonad key
binding.

I have therefore setup this config file (someone gave it to me, I don't
know Haskell). But it gives me errors and I can't figure out why:

import XMonad
import XMonad.Hooks.DynamicLog

    main = xmonad =<< statusBar cmd pp kb conf
      where
        cmd = "xmobar"
        pp = xmobarPP
        kb = XConfig {XMonad.modMask = modMask} = (modMask, xK_b)
        conf = myConfig

    myConfig = defaultConfig { borderWidth = 2
    	                 , terminal = "urxvt"
    			 , modMask = mod4mask
                             }

So how do I fix this program? How do I configure xmobar to start with
xmonad (and not hide behind opened windows) and swtich "alt" with
"super"?

Thanks in advance for your time and kind concern.
jenia