[xmonad] patch: Add search string to X.A.GridSelect grid

Dmitri Iouchtchenko johnnyspoon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 05:51:04 UTC 2014

On 23/01/2013, Dmitri Iouchtchenko <johnnyspoon at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/16/13, adam vogt <vogt.adam at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The patch works well, but I think it would be better to have:
>
> Attached is a more elaborate patch bundle than before. It fixes an

For reference, the old message of mine that I'm replying to (with the
attached bundle) is archived at
https://www.haskell.org/pipermail/xmonad/2013-January/013467.html.

Are there any objections to the last version of the changes? The
bundle is almost two years old now, which means that I've been using
the code for that long without any issues. There's been one patch
since then that affects the same file, but a cursory glance didn't
reveal any conflicts.