[xmonad] Transparent Border with Chrome Beta/Unstable

Eyal Erez oneself at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 00:30:14 UTC 2014

Is it just me or has the liveliness on the xmonad project really calmed
down in the last few months?
I'm noticing a lot less activity in the forums than it used to be.

--
*Eyal Erez <**oneself at gmail.com* <oneself at gmail.com>*>*

There are 10 types of people, those who know binary and those who don't.